Originally posted by Q99
Hm, are we talking totally depowered, or "Juggy's less powered form, Diana's less powered JMS form"?If it's the latter, she hasn't retrieved the lasso yet.
Who's idea was it to depower WW again? I mean the last time they did that Gloria Steinem jumped down DC's throat. 😂
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Serious?Who's idea was it to depower WW again? I mean the last time they did that Gloria Steinem jumped down DC's throat. 😂
JMS.
She's not *as* depowered as the original time, she can jump from a plane and land unharmed just fine (no flight or other secondary powers), but guns can hurt her, her speed's got a big drop down (though fast enough she can do the bracer block thing), and ditto her strength. Only gear is the bracers.
I have no idea who thinks this is the best way to make her more relevant. I was really hoping he'd do something more like his Thor run... it's reasonably fun but it's not the same.
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, are we talking totally depowered, or "Juggy's less powered form, Diana's less powered JMS form"?If it's the latter, she hasn't retrieved the lasso yet.
We're talking Juggy in his current power range, and Diana in hers. I think you're right she doesn't have the lasso yet.