Gladiator vs. Nova vs. Beta Ray Bill

Started by byrdgang212 pages

Gladiator vs. Nova vs. Beta Ray Bill

vs.

vs.

1. cis on
2. cis off
3. cis off & bloodlusted no bfr

You are my fave glads but I'm giving this to beta ray 6/10

Damn this is hard but yeah gonna have to go with Bill.

1.Bill
2. Gladiator
3. Gladiator

Great battle. Bill wins slightly ahead of Glads. Nova puts up a fight but the odds are against him here.

Dave takes this, Glads is a close second but Daves damage output dials go up to 11.

1. Bill
2. Glad
3. Glad

Bill in all 3.

I am not of the opinion that character induced stupidity is why Glads loses battles.

Originally posted by Galan007
Bill in all 3.

I am not of the opinion that character induced stupidity is why Glads loses battles.

1.Bill
2.Nova or Bill whoever reacts/bfr's first
3.Bill

Originally posted by Galan007
Bill in all 3.

I am not of the opinion that character induced stupidity is why Glads loses battles.

Bill
Glads
Split

Glads in all 3.

Bill wins.

billy

Surfer in all three

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Surfer in all three

Wut?

Bill
Bill
Nova hard.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wut?
😆

Originally posted by dmills
Bill
Bill
Nova hard.
😂