Water. In a world of equals (say none of us could turn into the element, simply control it/create it) then water would always win. Mainly because the main weakness of the other users isnt their power, but their bodies. The human body is about 70% water, so controlling it/dehydrating it/etc would be the best way to win in a fight.
Not only that, but its the most versatile in that it has three forms (water/ice/gas), so you can control more states of matter.
Originally posted by Blair WindHydro-man can't do any of that shit. 😬
Water. In a world of equals (say none of us could turn into the element, simply control it/create it) then water would always win. Mainly because the main weakness of the other users isnt their power, but their bodies. The human body is about 70% water, so controlling it/dehydrating it/etc would be the best way to win in a fight.Not only that, but its the most versatile in that it has three forms (water/ice/gas), so you can control more states of matter.
Originally posted by marwash22
Hydro-man can't do any of that shit. 😬
He just opened a thread with them because Bada closed his other one.
Besides, when I think of water, I think Iceman. Since Im assuming the threadstarter doesnt care who I use to correlate the element too, as long as the element is controlled, I'd say water. Or Air (since I do like air related powers. Hence my name.)