Godzilla vs The Dinobots

Started by Stoic2 pages

Godzilla vs The Dinobots

They fight in Times Square.

Who wins?

Zilla aint gonna let the Dinobots form together before blasting them.

I wish this would stay open but I think it will get locked. Both sides are not comics by origin or at least one of them isnt.

But all of these guys are in comic books, or have been.

Doesnt matter, it goes by origin. The mods will make the call.

Good thread though!

Dinobots definitely appeared in comics before the G1 cartoon, so their origin was in comics, albeit different from their origin portrayed on TV.

As for Godzilla...which one? Marvel or Dark Horse version?

Also, which Dinobots? Marvel or Dreamwave or IDW?

The comics didnt come out before the show.

Dark Horse Godzilla

Marvel Dinobots.

Comic versions, I cannot comment in that case.

Well which ones can you comment on? You never once read the Transformers? I didn't want to use Marvels Godzilla because he was too powerful. Dark Horse toned him down a little bit.

Darkhorse Godzilla was somehow put back in time and survived the K-T extinction.

Originally posted by Stoic
Well which ones can you comment on? You never once read the Transformers? I didn't want to use Marvels Godzilla because he was too powerful. Dark Horse toned him down a little bit.

None, I only watched the shows when I was a kid way back when.

Originally posted by The Nuul
The comics didnt come out before the show.

<----Real Transformers fan.

Yes they did. Check your facts.

Originally posted by Stoic
Dark Horse Godzilla

Marvel Dinobots.

<-----Also, Real Godzilla fan.

DH Godzilla FTW. Dinobots immobilized by tar...Big G's durability is impervious to lava.

not the same thing...but still.

Nuul thought the TMNT were cartoons before comic books 131

Shut up Frenchy....stay outta this.

Aren't there tons of Frenchies in Canadaland?

Nope, they're a bunch of wannabes.

Most version of Godzilla murder-death-kill-stomp....

Darkhorse is a bit weaker than some though... but he's still winning this.

^Was he really? The little I remember of DH, he seemed to be at typical Heisei levels.