I would like to know how some people think SBP wins this fight?
SHO
shokosugiRestricted
sbp wins
TN
The NuulSenior Member
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi I would like to know how some people think SBP wins this fight?
Ask this guy.....He thinks that SBP can beat LT.
Originally posted by shokosugi sbp wins
OV
Omega VisionFace Flowed Into Her Eyes
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi I would like to know how some people think SBP wins this fight?
By being better than Thanos in every way.
Yeah I said it. 😎
ZEE
zeelSenior Member
tyrant ftw.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Tyrant.
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Tyrant wins.
ZEE
zeelSenior Member
Originally posted by shokosugi sbp wins
shoko i would have never guessed, im really, im just shocked.
URI
Uriel005Senior Member
As I say in most cases like this. If we're going high showing SBP does it include guardian amp and timetrapper powers. If so there isn't much that stops him. However that said DP tyrant takes SBP on the average day unless he's jobbing like apocalypse jobs.
KT
KuRuPT ThanosiSenior Member
Originally posted by Omega Vision By being better than Thanos in every way.
Yeah I said it. 😎
Only that would be totally and completly false.
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Originally posted by Omega Vision By being better than Thanos in every way.
Yeah I said it. 😎
Not in any way whatsoever.
DEA
DeadlineJunior Member
SBfingP.
KT
KuRuPT ThanosiSenior Member
goes down hard... correct Deadline
DEA
DeadlineJunior Member
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi goes down hard... correct Deadline
SBfingP kicks arse. I'm not too sure to be honest.
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Originally posted by Deadline SBfingP kicks arse. I'm not too sure to be honest.