Black Zero vs Black Bolt

Started by King Castle1 pages

Black Zero vs Black Bolt

forum rules......

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/Black+Zero

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/Black+bolt

SO black zero is basically a superman clone?

I'll give the edge to BZ.

Black Bolt.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
SO black zero is basically a superman clone?

I'll give the edge to BZ.

Actually, from the bio, he looks more like a Superboy clone. ;P

Actually, from the bio, he looks more like your mom.

Mom jokes. Very original!

👆

The point of mom jokes have not meant to be original for awhile now.

Originally posted by Mindset
The point of mom jokes have not meant to be original for awhile now.

OK! 👆

I'm trying to educate you, son.

Good for you! 🙂

Good for the world.

Originally posted by Mindset
Good for the world.

Yessirr, you are one smart, fella. Yessireebob!

Thank you

Originally posted by Mindset
Thank you

Ur welcome.

Am I?

Originally posted by Mindset
Am I?

Are you?

Fool boy.

Originally posted by Mindset
Fool boy.

OK! 👆

^

😐