WildC.A.T.S. Vs Uncanny X-Force

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

WildC.A.T.S. Vs Uncanny X-Force

vs

Nemesis
Zealot
Maul
Jet
Warblade
Ladytron
Voodoo
Grifter

vs

Wolverine
Archangel
Psylocke
Fantomex
Domino
X-23
Warpath
Deadpool

This is an awesome fight PMan and I will pay good money to see it happen on paper.

You get a shiney golden star and a smiley face.

I'm going to have to use all the power of my brain to figure this one out.

Please come back. 😛

does psylock have tp these days?

Yes.

hmmm I'm not into Xforce but I've heard Phantomex is quite uber.
Maybe he can make the difference

Well Fantomex's EVA is going to be a problem.
As is Archangel.

Maul can get huge sure but Warren would probably slice his throat.
Nemesis and Jet shouldn't be a problem.
Archangel will handle Ladytron when she hits the air.
Psylocke will have her hands full with Voodoo.
Warblade aint too much of a problem. Logan kills him.
Leaving Zealot and Grifter who are beasts. Deadpool suicide kills one while the others rush.

I was hoping WildC.A.Ts would win but there are better feats on Xforce's side.

Throw in Domino's Luck manipulation and I reckon we have a winner.

Warblade not much of a problem? Guy has one of the best healing factors.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Warblade not much of a problem? Guy has one of the best healing factors.

That's right he's a bit like Apocalypse lite isn't he. Fine EVA deals with him.

EVA will probably have her hands full with Ladytron. lol

I wonder if the band named themselves after her?

This would definitely be a sick fight. To whoever said Nemesis isn't a threat, she is easily Zealot's equal.

Psylocke and Voodoo are pivotal to each of their teams. I do think Psylocke may have the telepathic edge though. She may even be able to revert Maul back to Jeremy form.

Warblade is the only reliable threat to Wolverine, X-23, and Deadpool.

I'm still thinking this over though.