Speed Demon vs Spitfire

Started by snoopdogg1 pages

Speed Demon vs Spitfire

Who wins?

Speed Demon gets Fed up.

Originally posted by Deadline
Speed Demon gets Fed up.

why ?

I think Speed Demon might even be the faster of the two.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why ?

I think Speed Demon might even be the faster of the two.

I suspect Spitfire is tough enough to take Namor down I don't see Speed Demon doing that and she has claws and a HF. Speed Demon is Fed.

He might be faster but Spitfire is a better fighter and has other powers.

Originally posted by Deadline
I suspect Spitfire is tough enough to take Namor down I don't see Speed Demon doing that and she has claws and a HF. Speed Demon is Fed.

He might be faster but Spitfire is a better fighter and has other powers.


When did she take down namor?

true she does have a healing factor and she stronger. Which is why I not surprised if she wins, but speed demon should not be underestimated

I think he might even be significantly faster, though I not positive. Not sure if she a better fight, he no slouch. I also wonder how she deal with his throwing knifes.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
When did she take down namor?

She didn't but Namor stated that she was one of the most dangerous members of the invaders and I think he said she would have beaten him once, its just she had been newly ressurected or some shit.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

true she does have a healing factor and she stronger. Which is why I not surprised if she wins, but speed demon should not be underestimated

Dunno about that seems like a pussy to me.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

I think he might even be significantly faster, though I not positive. Not sure if she a better fight, he no slouch. I also wonder how she deal with his throwing knifes.

Throwing knifes arent standard. She travelled a couple of miles in a couple of seconds and wasn't even stressed. Think thats the speed of sound.

Namor himself stated that he'd have a hard time beating Spitfire....and that was even before she was written with vampiric abilities.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Namor himself stated that he'd have a hard time beating Spitfire....and that was even before she was written with vampiric abilities.

There you go. Spitefire > Namor.

Originally posted by Deadline
There you go. Spitefire > Namor.
Technically he said he couldn't beat her just he'd have a hard time doing so.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Technically he said he couldn't beat her just he'd have a hard time doing so.

Yea but like you said shes been upgraded, significantly.

Originally posted by Deadline
Yea but like you said shes been upgraded, significantly.
True.

Originally posted by Deadline
She travelled a couple of miles in a couple of seconds and wasn't even stressed. Think thats the speed of sound.

Yea I think that speed feat in Cap Britain and Mi:13 comes to 3600 mph. She travelled 2 miles in 2 seconds, or 1 mile in a second. You know the math, just find out how many seconds in an hour. Many times the speed of sound.

If she went 1 mile in 1 second that's over 5000mph.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
If she went 1 mile in 1 second that's over 5000mph.

Well theres 3600 seconds in an hour.

edit:Looking at the feat again it could be 2 miles in a second. Which makes it almost mach 10

She had some good speed feats in Captain America also. I beleive she evacuated the crew of a ship that was going to explode in under a minute or some sh!t.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
She had some good speed feats in Captain America also. I beleive she evacuated the crew of a ship that was going to explode in under a minute or some sh!t.

I can't remember, I have the arc in which she appears unless your talking about some issues I don't have. Tempted to do a respect thread.

It was like issue 20 or 21 but I haven't seen it in awhile.

[QUOTE=13087556]Originally posted by Deadline
[B]She didn't but Namor stated that she was one of the most dangerous members of the invaders and I think he said she would have beaten him once, its just she had been newly ressurected or some shit.

Can you tell me what issue it happened?

Just PM him. He barely visits this section of the forum these days.

PS. You've just necrobumped a thread from 2010, lol.