Rorshach vs. Big daddy

Started by Black bolt z1 pages

Rorshach vs. Big daddy

H2h only

Who wins?

In H2H probably Rorschach

Rorshach was slightly over peak human I believe.

Big Daddy was just a smart shooter.
His daughter was the H2H natural genius.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Rorshach was slightly over peak human I believe.

Big Daddy was just a smart shooter.
His daughter was the H2H natural genius.

rorschach was by no means peak human...

Originally posted by Black bolt z
rorschach was by no means peak human...

Yeah the only peak human in Watchmen was Ozzy (in fact the shit he did he was above it IMO)

They were all peak.

Ozy was just had faster processing thinking power.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Rorshach was slightly over peak human I believe.

Big Daddy was just a smart shooter.
His daughter was the H2H natural genius.


Didn't she get beat close to death by an untrained drug dealer?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't she get beat close to death by an untrained drug dealer?
I don't think she did....at least IIRC.

hit-girl was 10x more impressive in the comic book if you ask me. and rorshach *may* have been peak human or above but theres absolutely 0 things in that comic book that proves it.