Chaos King Vs The Source wall

Started by Colossus-Big C1 pages

Chaos King Vs The Source wall

who wins here

I don't think the Source wall is an actual enemy is it?...I'm confused....

If its the source he wins though.

can he penetrate the source wall

Yes.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can he penetrate the source wall
haermm2

Didn't Colossus make a shit ton of "can they penetrate the Juggernaut" threads?

Methinks his mind wanders to dark places.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't Colossus make a shit ton of "can they penetrate the Juggernaut" threads?

Methinks his mind wanders to dark places.

I don't think his mind has ever left those dark places.

But yes he should be able to (not going to use the word penetrate) get through it.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can he penetrate the source wall

WOW....

Mika runs into the Wall and gets stuck.