Hulk, Skaar & Hiro-Kala vs. Gladiator, Vulcan, Black Bolt

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Hulk, Skaar & Hiro-Kala vs. Gladiator, Vulcan, Black Bolt

VS.

Team 2 sweeps

lol at Micheal Turner Hulk.

BB whispers and KO's all of them.
Or Vulcan absorbs their Gamma/Old Power.
Or, Gladiator has a tough fight with Hulk, or beats the shit out of Skaar, or has a wee bit of trouble at Hiro.

team one

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
lol at Micheal Turner Hulk.

BB whispers and KO's all of them.
Or Vulcan absorbs their Gamma/Old Power.
Or, Gladiator has a tough fight with Hulk, or beats the shit out of Skaar, or has a wee bit of trouble at Hiro.

Originally posted by guy222
team one
I see you trollin.
I hatin.

i don't do that

i have been here for years

my record speaks for itself

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I see you trollin.
I hatin.
How is giving his opinion, trolling ?

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I see you trollin.
I hatin.
Dude 2 things

1: Thats not trolling
2: Guy doesn't troll.Period.Its not possible for him.The nice center of his brain is too huge.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Dude 2 things

1: Thats not trolling
2: Guy doesn't troll.Period.Its not possible for him.The nice center of his brain is too huge.

You know off the top guy, galan and juntai are probably three guys off the top of my head I wouldn't really argue too often or much with... Their arguments are usually fairly sound..

Although hire has some pretty amazing feats I still have a hard time seeing team green win.

thanks buddy

i rarely debate but when it comes to the celestials.....its on 😂

Vulcan's manipulation of gamma would present an interesting challenge. I don't think he'd succeed, given Rulk's absolute failure even after draining huge amounts of it.

Hiro Kala would murder BB in a second, and Skaar's Old Power in general is too much for either BB or Gladiator to overcome.

Hulk >> BB
Hulk >> Gladiator
Hulk >= Vulcan (gamma drainage possibility)

Skaar <= Gladiator
Skaar > BB/Vulcan (due to range and nature of power/no draining or manipulation)

Hiro Kala >> BB/Vulcan
Hiro Kala >= Gladiator

so :. Team 1 FTW 6-7/10

Team 2 in a stomp

Originally posted by janus77
Vulcan's manipulation of gamma would present an interesting challenge. I don't think he'd succeed, given Rulk's absolute failure even after draining huge amounts of it.

Hiro Kala would murder BB in a second, and Skaar's Old Power in general is too much for either BB or Gladiator to overcome.

Hulk >> BB
Hulk >> Gladiator
Hulk >= Vulcan (gamma drainage possibility)

Skaar <= Gladiator
Skaar > BB/Vulcan (due to range and nature of power/no draining or manipulation)

Hiro Kala >> BB/Vulcan
Hiro Kala >= Gladiator

so :. Team 1 FTW 6-7/10

BB > Hulk
BB >> Hiro
BB >>> Skaar

Vulcan < Hulk
Vulcan > Skaar
Vulcan > Hiro

Gladiator >/= Hulk
Gladiator >> Skaar
Gladiator > > Hiro

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Dude 2 things

1: Thats not trolling
2: Guy doesn't troll.Period.Its not possible for him.The nice center of his brain is too huge.

I know he sent me a message for my birthday 😄. that said Black Bolt sweeps IMO.

What I'll say is weird, but Team 2 wins because of Vulcan.

The wild card is the Hulk, but as much as I love the Hulk I still give it to team 2. If it's the Grey Hulk then the battle isn't even close. WWH Hulk would make things more interesting. He's already proven that he could take out Black Bolt, but Gladiator would dominate Skaar and Hiro-Kala. Vulcan could take out any version of the Hulk so it really wouldn't be a fair fight.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
The wild card is the Hulk, but as much as I love the Hulk I still give it to team 2. If it's the Grey Hulk then the battle isn't even close. WWH Hulk would make things more interesting. He's already proven that he could take out Black Bolt, but Gladiator would dominate Skaar and Hiro-Kala. Vulcan could take out any version of the Hulk so it really wouldn't be a fair fight.

It's current Hulk, and that hulk is a beast. Also Hiro has some very high feats and shouldn't be underestimated with his use of the old power.

If you wanna make things interesting swap the Green Hulk for the Red Hulk.