Taskmaster vs.

Started by Wolverine20062 pages

Taskmaster vs.

Taskmaster vs. Top Cop Steve Rogers, and Moon Knight

All fighters have standard equipment, blood lust is on. Fight takes place in a an abandoned Home Depot....lots of toys 😈

Team

Where's your avatar from?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Team

Where's your avatar from?


it form a taskmaster mini, the same one were he uses punisher move and also use ability to saw to catch a bullet.

Team stomps.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
it form a taskmaster mini, the same one were he uses punisher move and also use ability to saw to catch a bullet.

What he said lol, great mini, and so is the new one by Fred Van Lente so far. Can't wait to read the final issue today.

Eh, I dunno if I'm liking the whole new origin Van Lente is bringing in for Tasky...

As for the fight, team wins a majority, Tasky would do pretty well though.

I like a lot of the general idea of it, but I also liked how in his old origin he capitalized on his ability to get ahead in life. I just pictured him as this super arrogant guy as a teenager who could do anything. I don't I'll wait a while usually I have to let a story sink in before I make a final judgement. Anyhow I was disappointed that we didn't get to see Tasky face off with the Secret Avengers in anyway.

Not sure if taskmaster has fought moonknight... When Steve and Bucky faced off against taskmaster Steve left Bucky to it as taskmaster had already seen how he fights.. That leads me to believe that even someone like cap knows he can't be helpful in a fight with taskmaster... Whih ends up making it moonknight vs tasky... And in a solo fight I'll go with moonknight assuming full standar gear.

Originally posted by rotiart
Not sure if taskmaster has fought moonknight... When Steve and Bucky faced off against taskmaster Steve left Bucky to it as taskmaster had already seen how he fights.. That leads me to believe that even someone like cap knows he can't be helpful in a fight with taskmaster... Whih ends up making it moonknight vs tasky... And in a solo fight I'll go with moonknight assuming full standar gear.

The only time Tasky has fought Moon Knight he ambushed him when MK was out of costume and pretty much stomped him and his woman.

The next issue Moon Knight flew a plane into Tasky...

So they've never really had a fair fight...

As much as Tasky rules I dont see him beating the team. He sure as hell gives them a good fight.

Don't listen to Sam he likes Azula. 😛

😆 Didnt know you watched avatar, Jin. 🙂

Yeah, I have a thing for crazy characters.😄

Yeah, she's basically a greatest hits compilation of several of my ex-girlfriends so I don't particularly like her.... not that she's likable to begin with.

I own all the seasons, cartoon's so epic I was heart broken upon seeing the m...the muh------- Sorry keep dry heaving.... movie (there).

Last 2/3 episodes of the series totally blew me away.

I always thought Moon Knight was Profile's and Taskmaster's kryptonite. Y'know, unpredictability, the whole moon god thing...

I thought the last twenty minutes of the movie was okay... The first 40 minutes sucked though... And renaming characters so they sound Asian... When that is how they are originally stated is a big screw off to the original writers I think...

And I heart toph. Metal bending ftw.

that movie sucked balls. in the cartoon, their moves flowed into the bending, it was the coolest thing about it. Like earth benders stomping the ground and making a rock soar out of it like it was being pushed up by the pressure of the stomp and the water benders animating water in the same patterns as their movements, fire bends acompanied the most explosive parts of the movments and flowed from them, etc. they ****ed that up completely in the film

What's the name of the movie? I want to watch it too awesome

Plus their amazing ability to be white despite their tribes clearly all otherwise being other ethnicities, and to have less personality in the whole movie than the show versions had in a single episode.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What's the name of the movie? I want to watch it too awesome

The Last Airbender (No "Avatar" like the show).

Originally posted by jinzin
Yeah, she's basically a greatest hits compilation of several of my ex-girlfriends so I don't particularly like her.... not that she's likable to begin with.

I own all the seasons, cartoon's so epic I was heart broken upon seeing the m...the muh------- Sorry keep dry heaving.... movie (there).

Last 2/3 episodes of the series totally blew me away.

Ugh.. dont remind me of that thing. I feel like crying every time I remember watching 10 earthbenders "dance" for half a minute just so they could launch a tiny rock...

Thanks for the info 👆