Originally posted by 753 Seriously. Who do you think?
who do YOU think?
KC
King CastleRestricted
should be obvious.
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
😆
BAT
batdude123Fellow Tu Quoqumber
Smh...
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
facepalm
SM
Starscream MSenior Member
I bet there are some who thinks logan wins!!!!
in fact, I could posit a case for logan winning if nobody else steps forward
will do so in an hour or so
KC
King CastleRestricted
is one of those some one be you? 😬
SM
Starscream MSenior Member
Originally posted by King Castle is one of those some one be you? 😬
yes
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
Originally posted by Starscream M yes
And how? This is as spited as the Klaw vs. Wolverine thread.
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Wolverine dips his claws in water and cut clay face down to small pieces and get the water that he dipped his claws in and pour it over clay face pieces dissolving him long enough for a forum win. :-)
SM
Starscream MSenior Member
Originally posted by Parmaniac And how? This is as spited as the Klaw vs. Wolverine thread.
I'll wait for others before I post my opinion
SM
Starscream MSenior Member
Originally posted by carver9 Wolverine dips his claws in water and cut clays down to small pieces and get the water that he dipped his claws in and pour it over clay face pieces dissolving him long enough for a forum win. :-)
there's no water
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
Wolverine nerve strikes Clayface ftw
SM
Starscream MSenior Member
Originally posted by Parmaniac Wolverine nerve strikes Clayface ftw
don't think clayface has 'nerves'
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
I don't think (or at least hope) you think I'm serious here.
If anyone will choose a side for Wolverine fine, I'll wait here. 🙂
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Originally posted by Starscream M there's no water
Well, he spit on his claws.
SM
Starscream MSenior Member
Originally posted by carver9 Well, he spit on his claws.
you're getting warmer...but spit wasn't quite the bodily fluid I was thinking Logan would use to defeat clayface
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Logan calls Batman. Bruce beats the shit out of Clayface with his bare hands. Game over.