Sasquatch vs Archangel

Started by King Castle1 pages

Sasquatch vs Archangel

forum rules..... science compound near by trees,,

fight begins between both places.

Archangel.

If current AA has his posionous feathers (does he?) then yeah he wins.

Originally posted by -K-M-
If current AA has his posionous feathers (does he?) then yeah he wins.

why would posionus fathers matter? Doesent Sas have superhuman durability and a healing factor?

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why would posionus fathers matter? Doesent Sas have superhuman durability and a healing factor?

Yes, but his feathers posions put down Wolverine which has a superior healing factor to Sasquatch.

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes, but his feathers posions put down Wolverine which has a superior healing factor to Sasquatch.
Yep, Sasquatch was left bleeding in a pool of his own blood by Wild Child recently.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yep, Sasquatch was left bleeding in a pool of his own blood by Wild Child recently.

Which was silly to be honest, but he might have adamantium claws as in the scan where he jumped walter from behind they were shinning like they were metal.

sasquatch

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes, but his feathers posions put down Wolverine which has a superior healing factor to Sasquatch.

when ? I don't recall that happening any time in the past decade.

Archangel could keep his distance and wear Sasquatch down with his neuro-toxic flechettes. He's too fast and maneuverable for Sasquatch to jump after and try to catch, so his best bet is to chuck all sorts of things at once and hope something hits Warren.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
when ? I don't recall that happening any time in the past decade.

As far as I remember it shorty was after he became Death. Current we dont if he has his poison wings.

Those razor pinions would likely send Walter into a frenzy. I think Sasquatch takes 7/10. One thunder clap would bring Angel down, and the stomping would commence.

Originally posted by -K-M-
As far as I remember it shorty was after he became Death. Current we dont if he has his poison wings.

Wolverine I not even sure had a healing factor during that event, if not mistaken. Also that was prior to several upgrades as well to his healing and he no sold it on another occassion, I see if I can get scans, I see zero reason for it dropping sas easily if at all.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine I not even sure had a healing factor during that event, if not mistaken. Also that was prior to several upgrades as well to his healing and he no sold it on another occassion, I see if I can get scans, I see zero reason for it dropping sas easily if at all.
Why wouldn't he have his healing factor?

Wolverine only sold one or two of those feathers at a time, but they still effected him iirc. Same with Sabres.

But yeah, if Warren hit them with multiple feathers it probably would have been a different story.

There's no reason for Walter to tank those things uneffected here.

But... DOES he still have them?

Originally posted by Mindset
Why wouldn't he have his healing factor?

scrambler took his powers right before angle hit him if not mistaken.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why would posionus fathers matter? Doesent Sas have superhuman durability and a healing factor?

In X-Men Legacy it was strongly hinted his feathers can pierce diamonds.

Originally posted by jinzin
But... DOES he still have them?

That's a good question.

Originally posted by jinzin
But... DOES he still have them?

Yeah that's what I have been asking, same thing happened to current Cyber as did he have his poisonous claws too?

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah that's what I have been asking, same thing happened to current Cyber as did he have his poisonous claws too?

At least Warren does use those pinions. Cyber just popped his claws once and that's it. Way to go, Way.

We finally got confirmation he does in fact still have the neurotoxin.

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/uxf0040014.jpg/*

*Scan from SamZED