Thanos vs Superman melee fight

Started by chomperx91 pages

Thanos vs Superman melee fight

Thanos vs Superman Strictly H2H Melee fight

No shield no powers no speed blitz

H2H between the two. only thing they have is their physical strength and durability.

Dear God.....facepalm

Superman wins somewhere between 0/10 - 10/10

Thanos wins.

I've made this thread before and no one was able to provide evidence of Thanos being stronger than Superman. 😬

Originally posted by Mindset
Superman wins somewhere between 0/10 - 10/10
good answer !

Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I've made this thread before and no one was able to provide evidence of Thanos being stronger than Superman. 😬
You can't even prove Superman is stronger than Hulk let alone Thanos.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Dear God.....facepalm
God cannot help them here. I know its hard but one of them is going down. the question is who ? 😱

Re: Thanos vs Superman melee fight

Originally posted by chomperx9
Thanos vs Superman Strictly H2H Melee fight

No shield no powers no speed blitz

H2H between the two. only thing they have is their physical strength and durability.

Thanos 1/1

Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't even prove Superman is stronger than Hulk let alone Thanos.
I'm sorry Kwun-she, Hulk>Grey Hulk>Superman, amirite?

Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I'm sorry Kwun-she, Hulk>Grey Hulk>Superman, amirite?
I simply stated earlier by feats alone if you want that logic grey Hulk is as strong as they come. I don't go by feats alone and you simply ignore which feats you don't like anyways making you implore double standards where you deem fit.

Way too many Thanos threads. I think he's the guy people love to punch, probably has something to do with guys like Quan hyping him up every chance they get. Never underestimate how much influence fanboys can have on your opinion of a character.

Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I've made this thread before and no one was able to provide evidence of Thanos being stronger than Superman. 😬

If thanos can 6 punch kill surfer I really don't see why he can not do the same to supes with probably far less punches.

Surfer is one of the most durable beings in comics and thanos killed him with 6 punches. That alone should prove that thanos would wreck him.

Now give supes his speed back, this would become interesting since supes would be able to POSSIBLY role through the first two punches.

Superman still has his reflexes, which are well above Thanos'.

pretty sure this was done before. closing.