90's Quicksilver Vs Velocity

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

90's Quicksilver Vs Velocity

vs

Velocity wins for having a nice ass.

That's hardly something Pietro lacks!

She is faster, though ^^

Ive only read few of her books. Was her upper speed ever stated.

Originally posted by SamZED
Ive only read few of her books. Was her upper speed ever stated.

No, she explicitly hasn't tested her limits because she's afraid of damage.

It's at least 10,000 mph though.

Originally posted by Q99
That's hardly something Pietro lacks!

😂

...cosigned

Originally posted by the ninjak
Velocity wins for having a nice ass.

pics or it didn't happen

She's a redhead in what appears to be a bad cosplay outfit.

I'd hit it so hard.

...

...um, so yeah. Pics?

I don't know who wins, but it raises the question: Anyone reading Artifacts? Is t good?

Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know who wins, but it raises the question: Anyone reading Artifacts? Is t good?

Yes and yes.

Well, I haven't gotten the latest individual comics, but I picked up the first trade and it's on the same level as pervious Marz/Sejic events, that is to say, very good. If you liked Broken Trinity you'll probably like it too.