Who's cooler versus: Prince of Orphans vs. The Gorgon

Started by Aries_041 pagesPoll

Who's cooler

Who's cooler versus: Prince of Orphans vs. The Gorgon

Gorgon

or

Prince of Orphans

and why?

P.o.O by a large margin

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
P.o.O by a large margin
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
P.o.O by a large margin

Poo is cooler?

I agree.

It's that bathrobe that Gorgon wears that makes him suck isn't it? 🙁

In b4 close.

I once made a thread like this and they are not allowed.

And Gorgon is cooler.

Prince of Orphans by far.

I'd say only a moron would believe otherwise, but Black Bolt Z already posting makes that a tad redundant.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
P.o.O by a large margin, duh

Prince of Orphans is the man.

But I just thought cutting bullets in half and carrying a sword called the Godkiller made you a badass in your own right.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
P.o.O by a large margin

The P.O.O is the shyt!

Originally posted by dmills
The P.O.O is the shyt!

some one finally got the joke