Thanos vs Hank Henshaw...

Started by TheLordofMurder1 pages

Thanos vs Hank Henshaw...

They fight on planet Cybertron...who wins?

Henshaw shit stomps

You really think so?

I believe that Cyborg Superman could render Thanos's shields useless (and may be able to turn them against him somehow) and may be able to get a few wins in this situation...maybe even a majority, but shit stomp?

What makes you think this?

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What makes you think this?
The fact that you're on a vendetta against Quan and therefore bait with Thanos spite threads.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You really think so?

I believe that Cyborg Superman could render Thanos's shields useless (and may be able to turn them against him somehow) and may be able to get a few wins...maybe even a majority, but shit stomp?

What makes you think this?

You do realize Cybertron is basically a big ass Transformer right?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
The fact that you're on a vendetta against Quan and therefore bait with Thanos spite threads.

Bait?

No...I think its a legit question; Cyborg Superman is only a high herald afterall, but this fight does take place at a location where Hank would be formidible far beyond what his "rank" might indicate.

Originally posted by iceman24567
You do realize Cybertron is basically a big ass Transformer right?

You know, I forgot about that part; so I guess Hank could essentially become Unicron against Thanos in this senario...

Originally posted by iceman24567
You do realize Cybertron is basically a big ass Transformer right?

Originally posted by iceman24567
You do realize Cybertron is basically a big ass Transformer right?
Isn't that unicron?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Isn't that unicron?
Henshaw can rearrange techno stuff. The result would be similiar

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Isn't that unicron?
Unicron, Primus different side of the same coin Henshaw would rip Thanos a new one on Cybertron might aswell make this fight on the World Ship 😬

Originally posted by iceman24567
Unicron, Primus different side of the same coin Henshaw would rip Thanos a new one on Cybertron might aswell make this fight on the World Ship 😬

Dam, good point...

I guess Henshaw crushes Thanos every single time in this situation then...

I'm not saying Quan won't come in here and say "how does Thanos' lose" but everybody else knows Henshaw would pwn Thanos when high end tech is just laying around

Originally posted by iceman24567
Henshaw shit stomps

How does Thanos lose?

😆 Is that from the Mortal Combat Live action show?

Originally posted by iceman24567
😆 Is that from the Mortal Combat Live action show?
I was wondering where that was from. Cool pic.

Originally posted by iceman24567
😆 Is that from the Mortal Combat Live action show?

Yeah, Mortal Kombat: Conquest

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
They fight on planet Cybertron...who wins?
*Looks at LOM's sig*

I'm finding your reason for opening this thread less than honorable. sneer

Anyway, closed....Because I'd probably have to delete Quan's existence if he tried to make Thanos win. thanduros

😛