Illuminati VS Infinity Watch

Started by RyanAutumns1 pages

Illuminati VS Infinity Watch

Each team is given their own set of gems that work, in a battle of the Infinity.. who wins this?

Illuminati:
*Doctor Strange (w/SoulGem)
*Black Bolt (w/SpaceGem)
*Iron Man (w/RealityGem)
*Mister Fantastic(w/TimeGem)
*Namor(w/PowerGem)
*Professor X (w/MindGem)

VS

Infinity Watch:
*Adam Warlock (w/SoulGem)
*Pip the Troll (w/SpaceGem)
*Thanos(w/RealityGem)
*Gamora(w/TimeGem)
*Drax the Destroyer(w/PowerGem)
*Moondragon(w/MindGem)

I'm pretty sure this has been done before.

But with thanos team 2 goes down.Not hard though. I see tony using it to damage him.

The IW have had more overall experience with the gems, so that might give them an edge against the otherwise nigh-unbeatable Illuminati.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I'm pretty sure this has been done before.

But with thanos team 2 goes down.Not hard though. I see tony using it to damage him.

Oh no.. I used the search engins but couldnt find anything, maybe I didnt try hard enough?

Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Oh no.. I used the search engins but couldnt find anything, maybe I didnt try hard enough?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=539739&highlight=title%3A%28Illumanati%29

Not the all the same characters and slightly different stips so it should be fine. Or merged.

IW have two of the most potent users of the gems, and one of them is Thanos.

Spite against team 1.