Mixyezpitelik Vs Goblin Force

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Mixyezpitelik Vs Goblin Force

vs

mxy all day

Mr Mxy for the win.

Who's that?

Mxyzptlk should be capable of handling the Goblin Queen, like Havoc did.

@Astner

Havok was powered by the Nexus of All Realities when he faced the Goblin Entity.

Mxy

this is the mxy from the anti matter verse. not the regular one.

Originally posted by Mindset
Who's that?

He was an Anti Matter Mxy who unlike Mxy was a dignified, no nonsense helpful person. Also he had vowels in his name.

Whos Mixyezpitelik?

Originally posted by Astner
Mxyzptlk should be capable of handling the Goblin Queen, like Havoc did.
Where have you been?

You his wife or something?

Maybe I am.

Originally posted by Mindset
Where have you been?

School, friends, family.

Do I mean so little to you? 🙁

Originally posted by Mindset
Do I mean so little to you? 🙁

I'm here now, aren't I? 🙂

Mix really has no feats to speak of.

other than implied feats. I'd say he can definitely do everything emperor joker did if not more because of his experience so yeah in a stomp mxy

If Mix can do what Mxy can, he wins.