Originally posted by jinzini wish they combine it more.. most bio's i have seen dont have or acknowledge his growing powers which i find odd myself.
I don't know... He hasn't used it in years, but I don't think I ever read anything where it was removed.. that wouldn't make sense anyways has his ability to grow was directly related to his ionic makeup... 😕
*as... lol
Um yeah, well he didn't use it very often....
I can only remember one or two examples off the top of my head I think.
Kinda like how Spiderman can lock onto people from across New York using his Spidersense... One shot abilities don't usually get recognized...
Though I admit in Wondy's case it was special due to it being linked directly to his genetic makeup and superpowers.
*shrug*
I have no idea..... I mean should someone made up of ions even be hurt?
Cause Splice hurt him with a blade to the face too... wtf?
And yeah I forgot about his classic appearances...
I don't think I DO see Absorbing Man taking this.. all I can think of is MK Spiderman when Ethan the super skrull just punched him across the state... Kinda see something similar happening here IMO.
Originally posted by jinzinwhen he was with forceworks didnt he become unstable when he was ruptured and flew off into space to blow up?
I have no idea..... I mean should someone made up of ions even be hurt?
Cause Splice hurt him with a blade to the face too... wtf?And yeah I forgot about his classic appearances...
I don't think I DO see Absorbing Man taking this.. all I can think of is MK Spiderman when Ethan the super skrull just punched him across the state... Kinda see something similar happening here IMO.
also in the future avenger story he was also ripped in half and blew up.
shouldn't a knife or being punctured cause him to blow up?
Originally posted by King Castlehe didnt have it at the start. at least not before he died..
shouldnt it be impossible to ko an ion being with blunt force?
pretty sure Wonderman had his growing power when he 1st started off as the bad guy plus when he fought herc...also how do you see Absorbing man winning?