Daken/Wolverine/X23 vs Captain America/Blade/Spiderman

Started by Nihilist2 pages

Daken/Wolverine/X23 vs Captain America/Blade/Spiderman

Which team wins.

T1 pretty easily

So one team has, indestructable weapons that can't be disarmed, battlefield regeneration, a man who can't be killed by ANYTHING the other team can physically dish out.

The other team..for all intents and purposes..has 1 really strong guy,

t 1

Daken uses his phermones and sleeps with Steve and Peter here. Not sure if they would work on Blade.

Team 1.

This is another case of Spiderman needing better teammates.

T1 for the win. Spiderboy is the weak link.

uhuh

😛

😂

Originally posted by Juk3n
So one team has, indestructable weapons that can't be disarmed, battlefield regeneration, a man who can't be killed by ANYTHING the other team can physically dish out.

The other team..for all intents and purposes..has 1 really strong guy,

X-23 or Daken could be killed by Blade's sword or Cap Shield. How does Spidermans webbing work on Wolverine? I know it's been the subject of much debate.

Originally posted by Trackz
X-23 or Daken could be killed by Blade's sword or Cap Shield.

I doubt that would actually kill them. Temporary win sure, but nothing more than that. And Steve doesn't kill (but I guess we have to use Bucky, so he might).

Originally posted by Trackz
How does Spidermans webbing work on Wolverine? I know it's been the subject of much debate.

I hope this answers your question:

if i cared enough right now id respond with the scan of spidey leaving wolverine to hang until the webbing wears off

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
if i cared enough right now id respond with the scan of spidey leaving wolverine to hang until the webbing wears off

That wasn't a fight and he freed himself from that, too.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

This is a bullshit as a tree impaling Wolverine through his spine.

Cry 😛

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
T1 for the win. Spiderboy is the weak link.

Hardly

Originally posted by Trackz
X-23 or Daken could be killed by Blade's sword or Cap Shield. How does Spidermans webbing work on Wolverine? I know it's been the subject of much debate.

Doubt it'd do much, especially to X-23. Her HF is incredible.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cry 😛
Oh I do, I DO!

Cap Solos