Batman (Richard) vs. Daredevil

Started by Marvelknight1 pages

Batman (Richard) vs. Daredevil

All standard equipment permitted.

Battle takes place in New York.

Daredevil can't even see. Batman wins.

Originally posted by shokosugi
Daredevil can't even see. Batman wins.

What do you mean he can't even see ?

* waits for evil hoard to come in *

Originally posted by marwash22
no non-meta character can beat DD in forum fight.
Originally posted by marwash22

Why is that? Did something happen in the Shadowland story arc? I stop reading after Daredevil stabs Bullseye.

daredevil was possessed

took on shang-chi/iron fist

got the best of em

even the entity embarassed a ghost rider

Originally posted by guy222
daredevil was possessed

took on shang-chi/iron fist

got the best of em

even the entity embarassed a ghost rider

Wow that's crazy. Thanks buddy. But let's just use Daredevil who isn't possessed for the sake of the battle.

Daredevil.

Originally posted by shokosugi
Daredevil can't even see. Batman wins.
I laughed

This is one of my all time favorite dream battles. I've been pondering the outcome of this fight since Richard became batman again. I believe Batman can win after a long hard fight 6/10.

Originally posted by shokosugi
Daredevil can't even see. Batman wins.

😂

Originally posted by shokosugi
Daredevil can't even see. Batman wins.

😆 dude you are hilarious

anyway I'll say DD could beat dick

Originally posted by MrMind
😆 dude you are hilarious

anyway I'll say DD could beat dick

if this is nvr = lol (pause), if this isn't = smh

I'd say DD in the majority but Dick gets some.

heh