WWH vs 15 Street Level Heroes

Started by keiththegreat2 pages

WWH vs 15 Street Level Heroes

World War Hulk

vs

Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Captain America
Batman
Luke Cage

Daredevil
Jubliee
Mr. Fantastic
Beast
Deadpool

Wasp
Blade
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Wolverine

Fight takes place in New York City, team gets 3 hours to discuss strategy before the fight, Captain America is the leader of the team.

Captain America all it takes.

Batman.

Batman needed a gasbomb, Captain America knocked Hulk out with a single punch without any additional weapons.😒

Originally posted by SamZED
Batman needed a gasbomb, Captain America knocked Hulk out with a single punch without any additional weapons.😒
The only gas bomb happening is when you open your mouth and speak! sneer

I said BATMAN!!!!111 madfist

Batman solos.

Originally posted by Badabing
The only gas bomb happening is when you open your mouth and speak! sneer

I said BATMAN!!!!111 madfist

😂 Shutting up now.

Originally posted by SamZED
😂 Shutting up now.
😛

With regards to the thread, I honestly don't know what more anyone can bring to the fight. I mean WWH basically soloed the MU. I wanna say Bats and Cap would think of something, but I really have nothing to back it up. 🙁

Originally posted by Badabing
I said BATMAN!!!!111 madfist

You mean that guy that couldn't take a noname brick even though he had a special suit boosting his strength and durability?

😛

Anyone who goes against the Goddamn Batman should be banned.

Hulk thunderclaps. Batman reflects the thunderclap with a Batkick, amping it x1000 in the process.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You mean that guy that couldn't take a noname brick even though he had a special suit boosting his strength and durability?

😛

You sir are a dirty putanna! sneer

😛

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hulk thunderclaps. Batman reflects the thunderclap with a Batkick, amping it x1000 in the process.
mmm

Can't argue that! woot

You guys are all reported.

Especially the italian. biscuits

er, 15 dead heroes? 😕

wwh

Wasp solos

Originally posted by rotiart
Wasp solos

👆 SCIENTIST SUPREME FTW!

But he isn't Street Level......

Originally posted by Parmaniac
You guys are all reported.

Especially the italian. biscuits

👆

Originally posted by The Nuul
Anyone who goes against the Goddamn Batman should be banned.

bendispower cage manhandles him so hard he doesnt know what hit him