Slugfest: Superman vs Hulk

Started by keiththegreat2 pages

Slugfest: Superman vs Hulk

Superman isn't allowed to use his superspeed, flight, heat vision, breath, etc. The two stand in the middle of a ring and duke it out punch for punch. This fight comes down to strength, durability, and healing factor.

We're using Worldbreaker Hulk for this one also btw.

how fast is no superspeed?

I think they have to take turns hitting eachother.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how fast is no superspeed?

Good question actually. He's gotta stay slower than light speed.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think they have to take turns hitting eachother.

Actually, this is better than my idea. That makes more sense.

so then he can use superspeed, because that would make his punches as powerful as possible.

Hulk 10/10 in this scenero

they take TURNS hitting each other?? hulk wins that everytime...

In terms of strength and durability feats, it seems to me that Superman has Hulk beat. But in terms of healing I think Hulk clearly has the advantage.

When you say no super speed, does this mean Superman can't vibrate his arm and shoves it inside Hulk head, or his chest.

Originally posted by SquallX
When you say no super speed, does this mean Superman can't vibrate his arm and shoves it inside Hulk head, or his chest.

I liked juggernaut74's idea. They just take turns hitting each other as hard as they can.

Hulk 10/10 in this scenario.

WOW!!! never seen this thread with these stips before.

AMAZING THREAD!

Give supes all of his powers and hulk still wins a healthy majority.

Originally posted by carver9
Give supes all of his powers and hulk still wins a healthy majority.
i wouldnt go that far

Originally posted by carver9
Give supes all of his powers and hulk still wins a healthy majority.
where were you when they passed out the order slip for the monthly magazine; Thinking Rationally?

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
where were you when they passed out the order slip for the monthly magazine; Thinking Rationally?

Lol... I am thinking rationally and that is why I would give hulk the majority unless bfring is on.

Re: Slugfest: Superman vs Hulk

Originally posted by keiththegreat
This fight comes down to strength, durability, and healing factor.

Lol... and healing factor huh?

🙄

Poor Supes.

this is stupid

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think they have to take turns hitting eachother.
Cool. Only scenario where Hulk can actually beat Supes. 😈