Wolverine vs. Flash...death match

Started by Gadabout1 pages

Wolverine vs. Flash...death match

Wolverine vs. Flash (walley)

Can Flash overcome Logans healing factor and Admantinum or will Logan have a luck shot and take Wally's head?

Wally in a massive curbstomp bordering on spite

I was waiting for this thread. Logan can keep his arms out and get lucky.

You might want to remove the healing factor to make it fair... he did take hits from Hulk after all...

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I was waiting for this thread. Logan can keep his arms out and get lucky.

You might want to remove the healing factor to make it fair... he did take hits from Hulk after all...

What? 😕

Flash curbstomps Wolverine into oblivion before he can even begin to blink. Have you never heard of the Infinite Mass Punch?

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Logan can keep his arms out and get lucky.

...about the only plausible way for a win.

Originally posted by BobbyD
...about the only plausible way for a win.
except it's not plausible

Question: Can a statute of Wolverine beat Flash

Answer: No

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I was waiting for this thread. Logan can keep his arms out and get lucky.

You might want to remove the healing factor to make it fair... he did take hits from Hulk after all...

mmm

dur

Originally posted by BobbyD
...about the only plausible way for a win.
dgrin

Originally posted by Starscream M
except it's not plausible

Question: Can a statute of Wolverine beat Flash

Answer: No

I agree. The chances would be incredibly slim, theoretically. But, unfortunately, poor writing, has lead to Flash being "tagged" on occasion.

Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

dur

dgrin

Nice doggie.

this is spite..Flash stomp..

Originally posted by Lestov16
What? 😕

Flash curbstomps Wolverine into oblivion before he can even begin to blink. Have you never heard of the Infinite Mass Punch?

Wolverine took punches from Hulk, who destroyed an asteroid. He has also healed from being a skeleton. Flash's punches will have no effect. However Wolverine can win in one hit. This is a spite against Flash, unless Wolverine can't heal. I'd change the stips.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine took punches from Hulk, who destroyed an asteroid. He has also healed from being a skeleton. Flash's punches will have no effect. However Wolverine can win in one hit. This is a spite against Flash, unless Wolverine can't heal. I'd change the stips.
durpalm

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine took punches from Hulk, who destroyed an asteroid. He has also healed from being a skeleton. Flash's punches will have no effect. However Wolverine can win in one hit. This is a spite against Flash, unless Wolverine can't heal. I'd change the stips.

Carv is that you?

I'll pm you the truth if you promise not to get mad and ban me. C-Master said it was ok...

😬 C-Master hit his head. Hard.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
😬 C-Master hit his head. Hard.
I just don't think Flash wins without some help. He's been tagged before, people wank him on the forums too much. We have to give Wolverine his props.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I just don't think Flash wins without some help. He's been tagged before, people wank him on the forums too much. We have to give Wolverine his props.
you're right that in a comic, flash would prob not dominate

but on KMC, given the rules of no jobbing, Flash can't lose to logan

Yeah, closing.