Surtur vs Rainbow Brigade

Started by King Castle2 pages

Surtur vs Rainbow Brigade

Surtur

vs

Sinestro
Larfleeze
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Guy Gardner
Atrocitus
Carol Ferris
Alan Scott
Jade
John Stewart
Mongol
The Weaponer

Surtur is in the DCU about to try and ignite the prophecy and reason for being can they stop him?

i would add Cyborg supes but he wants to die.

Larfleeze solos

Originally posted by shokosugi
Larfleeze solos
i thought he didnt have his lantern anymore? 😕

he didnt look that powerful in the christmas special

bump

Originally posted by shokosugi
Larfleeze solos
😂

Surtur. Most of these people are one shot.

Re: Surtur vs Rainbow Brigade

Originally posted by King Castle
Surtur

vs

Sinestro
Larfleeze
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Guy Gardner
Atrocitus
Carol Ferris
Alan Scott
Jade
John Stewart
Mongol
The Weaponer

Surtur is in the DCU about to try and ignite the prophecy and reason for being can they stop him?

i would add Cyborg supes but he wants to die.

When I first read the topic, I had a completely different list of characters going against Surtur. I was thinking along the lines of Northstar, Midnighter, Apollo, Obsidian, Wiccan, Hulkling, Shatterstar, Rictor, Batwoman, Moondragon, Phyla-Vell, etc. etc.

smoke

interesting you should make that one call them rainbow warriors

Does Surtur have Twilight?

In the DCU, I would give it to the team. Alan Scott alone is pretty high end.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does Surtur have Twilight?

In the DCU, I would give it to the team. Alan Scott alone is pretty high end.

He is maybe slightly above high herald.

Originally posted by Mindset
He is maybe slightly above high herald.

I'd say he's the strongest person on the team, depending on which Larfleeze and Mongul are being used.

Even so, he's nothing to Surtur.

Originally posted by Mindset
Even so, he's nothing to Surtur.

Depending on the incarnation, he could breach easily into trans-level. Prior to being injured, Alan had just tamed and gained control of an even larger portion of the Starheart and had just got finished beating the JLA and JSA rosters.

Top Skyfather > Trans (Alan)

Look at Odin and Thanos. And Thanos > Trans (Alan)

Originally posted by Mindset
Top Skyfather > Trans (Alan)

Look at Odin and Thanos. And Thanos > Trans (Alan)

Of course.

I'm just saying that Alan and the team possess the means to win here.

I thought at first it was Rainbow Bridge, lol...

i dont think the rainbow bridge would offer much resistance and in comics he already shattered it.

but it would be an awesome fight to see a KMC forum fight and ppl argue for and against the Rainbow Bridge, Bifrost.. 🙂

Is Surtur near the eternal flame or whatever?

Surtur wins.

Can any of these guys tank a stab from the twilight sword?