Hellboy vs Midnighter

Started by King Castle2 pages

Hellboy vs Midnighter

forum rules

C'mon man, thats more obssesive than me.

Originally posted by Deadline
C'mon man, thats more obssesive than me.
stay on topic, pls.

has Midnighter ever fought someone like Hellboy before?

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
has Midnighter ever fought someone like Hellboy before?
he seems to fight just about every parody of heroes.. not sure he has faced one similar to hellboy

Hellboy STOMPS!

Originally posted by King Castle
he seems to fight just about every parody of heroes.. not sure he has faced one similar to hellboy

ok, if thats the case, then HellBoy prolly stomps, but i will wait and pass judgment

I don't think Midnighter has ever fought anyone on Hellboy's level

bump

Mid has kicked tank shells, Hell, hasnt. Mid stomps.

Originally posted by King Castle
stay on topic, pls.
Mid FTW...

Originally posted by FanBoy101
Mid FTW...

What no smiley icon?

Originally posted by The Nuul
What no smiley icon?
...NO...2guns

😠

Originally posted by tross
I don't think Midnighter has ever fought anyone on Hellboy's level
The short answer to this, after rereading Midnighter's appearances is, yes.

Originally posted by tross
I don't think Midnighter has ever fought anyone on Hellboy's level
Apollo?

Originally posted by Mindset
Apollo?
He said "fought". Not "f*cked". uhuh

If you're doing it right there's no difference. parm_k-monster

^ 😂

Originally posted by Galan007
He said "fought". Not "f*cked". uhuh
Midnighter's fought a couple of Hellboy-level and Hellboy+ foes.

Excellent avatar and sig btw. S.H.I.E.L.D. ftw.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Midnighter's fought a couple of Hellboy-level and Hellboy+ foes.

Excellent avatar and sig btw. S.H.I.E.L.D. ftw.

I know. I was just making a joke about Apollo/Midnighter's gheyness. Thx for ruining it. uhuh

Glad to see someone else has gotten into SHIELD 👆. With some of the garbage both companies have been producing lately, it's refreshing to find a series that the writing staff seems to actually care about -- as a lot of effort/thought is put into the overall plot of SHIELD, and it really shows. Tbh, it's been one of my all-time favorite reads thus far.