Ultron vs. Cyborg Superman

Started by byrdgang212 pages

Ultron vs. Cyborg Superman

Fight on Cybertron

1. Classic Ultron vs. Hank w/o rings
2. Phalanx Ultron vs. Hank w/ rings.

Who wins?

Ultron in both.

CS.

Henshaw. I can see him controlling Ultron oddly enough.

Henshaw uses his technopathy and wins every single time in either senario...

I'm not sure if Henshaw can use technopathy on Ultron from the get to go, he has -somewhat- better technopathy feats, but I'm torn in whether he's capable or not of actualyl over performing Ultron and gaining control of him, specially Phalanx.

He can probably control ultron in the first but IMO not in the second.

Even if Henshaw can't control Ultron in #2 (I'm fairly sure he'd be able to in #1), the fact he has his own powers + 10 yellow rings and can at least disorientate Ultron w/ technopathy mean he's taking Ultron anyway.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Even if Henshaw can't control Ultron in #2 (I'm fairly sure he'd be able to in #1), the fact he has his own powers + 10 yellow rings and can at least disorientate Ultron w/ technopathy mean he's taking Ultron anyway.

Maybe, Ultron can retaliate with encephalo ray against Cyborg Superman; but given that Phalanx Ultron isn't made of adamantium it's indeed possible for Henshaw to win the physical bout. I don't see him taking physically an adamantium Ulty.

Ultron is no Boodikka.

...

Man, I still haven't gotten over that.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Ultron is no Boodikka.

...

Man, I still haven't gotten over that.

Maybe you will after the next JLA arc.

^ I can't remember the last time JLA has been this boring. Somehow, someone managed to make Grayson Batman completely disinteresting. /rant

🙁 I kinda like it. It's better than Bendis's Avengers.

He isn't taking over Ultron.

Get that shit outta here.

Why not?

Because Ultron wont let him.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
🙁 I kinda like it. It's better than Bendis's Avengers.

It's been years since I've been really into Avengers books and there are several characters I like. I've been mostly into the now cancelled Mighty Avengers book. NA never managed to feel good.

Originally posted by Mindset
Because Ultron wont let him.

👆

ultron

Originally posted by Bentley
Maybe, Ultron can retaliate with encephalo ray against Cyborg Superman.
how is that going to work on a cybernetic brain? 😕

I love Ultron but in scenario 1 henshaw is taking over. In scenario 2 Ultron wins.