Balder vs Luke Cage

Started by Sin I AM2 pages

Balder vs Luke Cage

Abandoned field........somewhere in the country.

Cage gets the crowbar, but cant use the mystic abilities

who wins?

Before Blader recent showing i would think it could be even or maybe an even split however right now the only impressive thing i seen balder do was survive a punch to the fast by sup[er god Hercules Balder is a shadow of his former self

it seems the only gods in asgard are loki, odin and thor....everyone is pretty fodder

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Abandoned field........somewhere in the country.

Cage gets the crowbar, but cant use the mystic abilities

who wins?

Very good match up. Current Balder is iffy , and Cage is a bit slow in my eyes. I would give Balder the slight edge due to skill. Here are scans of Balder showing training and fighting skill.

Training:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1638/balderthebrave0119.jpg

Fighting skill :
1. http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7254/balder1.jpg
2. http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5296/balder2.jpg
3. http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6227/balder3.jpg
4. http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7894/balder4.jpg
5. http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4008/bader5.jpg
6. http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6864/balder6.jpg

LOL and here I was remembering the good ol' days back during the Siege when everyone was oh so impressed with Balder redirecting a bullet with his sword that he was owning away on everyone in the forums... good times..... good times...

Anywho... I actually think this is a pretty even fight. Baldar might clinch it due to skill but it's only a slight edge IMO.

btw: Cage is not slow by any means.

Balder takes this.
He's faster and more skilled. He'll prolly blind him all day while hammering away. =P

yea but Cage is more durable, and i wonder if balder could even cut him...anyone know how formidable that blade of his is?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
yea but Cage is more durable, and i wonder if balder could even cut him...anyone know how formidable that blade of his is?

If it's at least as formidable as Hand ninja katana, then he can.

New Avengers anyone? 😖hifty:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If it's at least as formidable as Hand ninja katana, then he can.

New Avengers anyone? 😖hifty:

low showings notwithstanding

Originally posted by Sin I AM
yea but Cage is more durable, and i wonder if balder could even cut him...anyone know how formidable that blade of his is?

He weilds the The Sword of Frey (an enchanted sword)
😉

He talks about the sword in the first scan I posted.

most likely also made of Uru...

either way backed by his superhuman stats/strength it really doesnt matter much.

Cage is getting cut in two

Balder only loses if he forgets his abilities and fights like an idiot.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
low showings notwithstanding

Bendis' Cage is the most durable version there is, FYI.

Hand blacksmiths are just that good, deal with it uhuh Although to be fair, it was a very minor cut.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
yea but Cage is more durable, and i wonder if balder could even cut him...anyone know how formidable that blade of his is?

doesn't he still have the mystical Sword of Frey? it should be pretty frikin tough.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bendis' Cage is the most durable version there is, FYI.

Hand blacksmiths are just that good, deal with it uhuh Although to be fair, it was a very minor cut.

pis unless the blade is mystical/adaman/uru...it should not even tickle him

Originally posted by Sin I AM
pis unless the blade is mystical/adaman/uru...it should not even tickle him

it will

Originally posted by Sin I AM
pis unless the blade is mystical/adaman/uru...it should not even tickle him

Bullets do hurt Cage even though they can't pierce his skin.

Hand blades can penetrate surfaces bullets can't.

Balder blinds Luke then takes chunks off.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Balder blinds Luke then takes chunks off.

This is what I figured, but the more I think about it, Balder shouldn't even need to blind Cage. Balder's an accomplished swordsman; Cage is a brawler with a crowbar. Cage would get hacked to pieces anyhow.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
This is what I figured, but the more I think about it, Balder shouldn't even need to blind Cage. Balder's an accomplished swordsman; Cage is a brawler with a crowbar. Cage would get hacked to pieces anyhow.

Blinding justs seals it.