Etrigan vs. Super Skrull

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Etrigan vs. Super Skrull

vs.

CIS OFF

etrigan stomps. a guy who could punch superman out of orbit doesn't lose to super skrull

SS is durable enough to hang with Etrigan in a fist fight

And I guess your saying Etrigan can only win by bfr?

Etrigan.

Etrigan

Good fight. Etrigan surely can win using his mojo, but SS can hang with his abilities.

Maybe SS and Ronan vs Etri?

i believe etrigan out classes super skrull.

Etrigan.

Super Skrull can hang, but not for long. Etrigan wins this for a large majority.

Etrigan is a beast of another sort. I'd put him a full class above SS due to magic versatility. Etrigran's strength is top notch or just short of it add in artifacts that he usually carries around and I might go as far as to call it a 10/10 spite. But an ungeared Etrigan can definitely pull off a 8/10