Creeper Vs Moon Knight

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Creeper Vs Moon Knight

vs

The Creeper wins.

How? I could see it being a stalemate to be honest.

He's more of a superhuman imo.

and? MK routinely fights superhumans and beats them. The reason for the stalemate it's nearly impossible to put Creeper down due to his insane healing factor

I don't really give a sh!t about any of that.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't really give a sh!t about any of that.

Ok?

MK has never beat any established superhuman that I am aware of. Unless you know otherwise.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
MK has never beat any established superhuman that I am aware of. Unless you know otherwise.

Enjoy

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=476646&pagenumber=1

Short answer he has beat Demigoblin, Hobgoblin, Werewolf by Night (multiple times), Seth the Immortal, Shroud, Zohar, etc.

Wasn't MK a superhuman when he did most of that?

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Wasn't MK a superhuman when he did most of that?

Majority of those no, Demigoblin and Seth he was. I just picked a few superhumans, he has beaten more and given the likes of Spider-Man when he was just a regular human and cloth armor a serious fight

Originally posted by juggernaut74
MK has never beat any established superhuman that I am aware of. Unless you know otherwise.

...

...

...

As opposed to the Creepers long list of victories over superhuman opponents? 😕

His healing should keep him in the game and his power as well.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
...

...

...

As opposed to the Creepers long list of victories over superhuman opponents? 😕

Which is why I gave the Creeper the nod, he's more superhuman.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
His healing should keep him in the game and his power as well.

👆

Definetly, but his laugh won't work on MK so it would just be a physical brawl.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Which is why I gave the Creeper the nod, he's more superhuman.

Did current Creeper beat someone note worthy lately?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
His healing should keep him in the game and his power as well.
To be honest Deadpool's healing factor didn't help him much against MK.

I think he killed a mystical werwolf last couple issues.