Wrecking Crew vs. Rhino

Started by Black bolt z1 pages

Wrecking Crew vs. Rhino

1: Fight

2: Who is the bigger jobber?

😐

Rhino wins the fight.

😆

current rhino isnt jobber

rhino already beat the wrecker

Originally posted by guy222
rhino already beat the wrecker
I not aware of a fight between them but is it possible that it was in the times when he was also able to take on Hulk?

it was punisher vs the crew and rhino gave a helping hand

he put down the wrecker

he's best showing

i posted the scans before

mhmm

Originally posted by guy222
it was punisher vs the crew and rhino gave a helping hand

he put down the wrecker

he's best showing

i posted the scans before

Right, I forgot about that. I think he slapped a few of them around in that fight.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I not aware of a fight between them but is it possible that it was in the times when he was also able to take on Hulk?

No, it was fairly recent. Rhino wrecked the Wrecker vin

Where did that hapen (Issue)?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Where did that hapen (Issue)?

Originally posted by Deadline
Rhinos starting to get respect.

http://members.lycos.nl/ramonantonius/rhino1.JPG
http://members.lycos.nl/ramonantonius/rhino2.JPG
http://members.lycos.nl/ramonantonius/rhino3.JPG
http://members.lycos.nl/ramonantonius/rhino4.JPG

God that artwork sux.

^ It's from Punisher. Read what Rhino said, he owned them verbally as well as physically.

why is the wrecker's crowbar glowing and more then a crowbar in frank's hands?

😂

I wouldn't even dream that Rhino stops jobbing, hopefully his "upgrade" lasts cause I think the emotional amp cause of his lost is kinda cool for the character.