Tangent Superman vs Martian Manhunter

Started by "Id"1 pages

Tangent Superman vs Martian Manhunter

The Martian is stripped of his fear/weakness to fire. Go!

Good battle. The one factor that would likely give Harvey the edge is TK.

Doesn't MM have a form of TK, too? And I give Tangent the solid victory.

Tangent. Love that character. Sorta the DC version of the High Evolutionary.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Doesn't MM have a form of TK, too?

No, he's telepathy only.

Originally posted by dmills
Tangent. Love that character. Sorta the DC version of the High Evolutionary.

HE? I don't see the resemblance. He became king of the world to create a utopia, and was plagued by the inevitable mixed results, how is HE similar?

EDIT: My bad, I see what you're saying, although HE has more of a god complex while Tangent is more of a hard line socialist.

Originally posted by Allankles
HE? I don't see the resemblance. He became king of the world to create a utopia, and was plagued by the inevitable mixed results, how is HE similar?

EDIT: My bad, I see what you're saying, although HE has more of a god complex while Tangent is more of a hard line socialist.

i could tell the moment when you wrote that and realized "oh shit...he's kinda right <_<.... "

and tangent wins

TS

Re: Tangent Superman vs Martian Manhunter

Originally posted by "Id"
The Martian is stripped of his fear/weakness to fire. Go!

Didn't they remove the fire weakness, or did they bring it back.