Trigon King Of Tears Pre-Crisis Demons Three Azmodus Eclipso @ Full Power
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
bump
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
Dc Gets ****ed up.
try this line up.
Eclipso Trigon King of Tears Mordru Sun King Lucifer
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Nah, because Lucifer would solo the side. on DC's side you have 3 beings who went toe to toe with Spectre, so I don't think it's a stomp.
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
Zom could conceivably solo the field without lucifer
BBZ
Black bolt zMindsets Master
Marvel
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Possibly, but Elcipso with the heart crystal easily disposed of Spectre. He would be a match for Zom. And Shuma will have his hands full with KOT.
RAG
Rage.Of.OlympusSenior Member
Marvel.
TSS
tssclsSenior Member
Bump
ICE
iceman24567Senior Member
Marvel for the stomp
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
I'm not sure who would take out KoT.
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Or Demons 3. Nobody on either side will stomp them. One casually took out Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate with a flick of his finger.
EB
Eon BlueRestricted
DC
CSB
CPT Space BombEmperor Doom
With that First lineup Marvel wins.
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
I see it as pretty equal myself. Either side could win.
GLO
GlorificusSenior Member
Zom. (And Shuma Gorath if you go by implied power instead of feats)
Marvel takes it easily.
GUY
guy222With my gal
Eclipso 'killed' Spectre. He had his power
Is this the Eclipso used here?
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Originally posted by guy222 Eclipso 'killed' Spectre. He had his power
Is this the Eclipso used here?
Yeah, he was really powerful there, but since Marvel has Zom, I'm using Eclipso at full power when he had access to the crystal. I see him in the same ballpark as Zom.