Holocaust vs Sasquatch

Started by King Castle2 pages

Holocaust vs Sasquatch

forum rules.

Good fight. I'm giving it to Holacaust though. My favorite underestimated character. Imo, he is physically above Sassy and he could also drain Sasquash life force.

Holocaust 7/10

Great fight, I think Holocaust probably takes this as well.

Holocaust, at least 8/10

8/10? Naaaa....

Holocaust can win this everytime if he want's to. How can Sasquatch put him down?

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Holocaust can win this everytime if he want's to. How can Sasquatch put him down?

Damaging the containment suit has worked in the past, plus Sabretooth has given him a serious fight.

I can see Walter damaging the suit, but it would be hard to do.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I can see Walter damaging the suit, but it would be hard to do.

If Sabretooth can I don't see a reason why Walter can't.

On a serious note as it has been AGES since I read AoA. What was Holocaust's biggest win? I don't remember

Holocaust soloed the entire xmen in aoa and that team was beastly. He did it on more than one occasion. Then he defeated xman and xman only defeated Holocaust by stabbing him with the mkraan crystal.

After Sabes broke holocaust armor, it was upgraded. He became nigh invulnerable after that.

he never came close to defeating x man other than managing to smack him around in the initial start of the fight.

Originally posted by -K-M-
8/10? Naaaa....

my only real familiarity with Holocaust is him being equal to, if not greater in energy output with Exodus, and he has the energy siphon.

Exodus would stomp Sasq even without mindrape... imho at least

Mindrape's have failed on Sasquatch in the past, but your underestimating Sasquatch durability and his potent healing factor that healed organs in seconds

Originally posted by -K-M-
Mindrape's have failed on Sasquatch in the past, but your underestimating Sasquatch durability and his potent healing factor that healed organs in seconds
wendigo phucked him up pretty bad

Originally posted by Starscream M
wendigo phucked him up pretty bad
So did Wild Child but that was a sneak attack.

And those reason above is the reason I am giving Holocaust the win.

Originally posted by Starscream M
wendigo phucked him up pretty bad

Sure did, but Walter was injuired and weakened and was trying to talk to Wendigo when he got sneak attacked.

Originally posted by carver9
And those reason above is the reason I am giving Holocaust the win.

Sweet so we just go by those showings and ignore the context as well as his other showings?

Gravy 👆

Originally posted by -K-M-
Mindrape's have failed on Sasquatch in the past, but your underestimating Sasquatch durability and his potent healing factor that healed organs in seconds

My thinking is that Holocaust could overload his healing factor, especially with the leach life /shrug

Sure, if Walter can get in close, he can do some damage, but Holocaust has fairly decent durability to boot

Originally posted by -K-M-
Sure did, but Walter was injuired and weakened and was trying to talk to Wendigo when he got sneak attacked.

but...but you said sas can heal organs in seconds?

something doesn't jive here 😬

Originally posted by Starscream M
but...but you said sas can heal organs in seconds?

something doesn't jive here 😬

He can as shown.

Its called a low showing it happens, just like Hulk being choked out by a regular snake.