Hulk with a Red Power Ring (works off of Rage) Sun dipped (5 minutes) Superman with a Green Power Ring Mon-El with Green Power Ring Hal Jordan
vs
Zeus (Marvel)
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
Zeus should kick all of their asses, really. Superman's the biggest threat here, though. As his physical attributes increase from sun-dipping, I would hazard he would become more resilient to magic, but I'm unsure if that can be proven. mmm
ZEE
zeelSenior Member
zeus.
ZF
Zack FairFanboy
Zeus.
Whats Hulk doing here?
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Zeus wins.
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
Originally posted by Zack Fair Zeus.
Whats Hulk doing here?
This ^
What is hulk suppose to add here?
TRI
TricksterPriestRenegade Timelord
This isn't enough to beat Zeus. A much longer sundip? Sure. Then I could see Superman doing it.
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
Supes sundipped for like a hour against imperex
TRI
TricksterPriestRenegade Timelord
I think it was longer. But yeah, that's my point.
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Zeus.
BAD
BadabingGym rat
Originally posted by Zack Fair Zeus.
Whats Hulk doing here?
Originally posted by Gecko4lif This ^
What is hulk suppose to add here?
Punch Zeus really, really hard! durhulk
TRI
TricksterPriestRenegade Timelord
Ummm, Bada? He tried that. Zeus literally punched his guts out. 🙁