Originally posted by Prep-Man
I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast in combat. He does have super speed, but nowhere close to the speed of light.
According to Chris Claremont, the speed of thought is faster than light, IIRC. early 2000's X-Men run. Xavier has detected super speedsters in the past and from what I gather, Cassandra is more powerful than him.
I think Emma and Cassandra have what it takes to take him down in a psychic battle. It will be one hell of a fight, though.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
According to Chris Claremont, the speed of thought is faster than light, IIRC. early 2000's X-Men run. Xavier has detected super speedsters in the past and from what I gather, Cassandra is more powerful than him.I think Emma and Cassandra have what it takes to take him down in a psychic battle. It will be one hell of a fight, though.
yea and pis is pis.
what good is tracking manhunter gunna do? Nothing when he ripps there heads off.
Again why would he fight them telepathically? when he could blizt them and ripp there heads off?
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He wouldn't have a choice. The pain will be too much. I know he has the muscle to rip them apart, but not if they let it.
Not sure what you dont get. he has there level telepathy but also superman lite states and no morals..this is a spite.
Originally posted by Prep-ManAccording to Claremont, physics (and common sense) are for chumps.
According to Chris Claremont, the speed of thought is faster than light.
Regardless of how long it would take "thought" (in this instance, referring to thoughts traveling from one brain to another) to work, "thought" (in this case, the activity of neurons activating in a brain to actually compute what actions to perform and allow the body to carry out) would still work vastly slower than light.
In other words, while Cassandra Nova's super powers may activate and register brain activity before Fernus wrecks her, her own brain wouldn't be able to compute the information to actually perform any actions (telepathically attacking him, warning her teammates, etc) in time.
Also, given Fernus' own formidable telepathy, Cassandra Nova would have a hard time dealing with him even if he stood still. Obviously that won't happen, so the point is moot regardless.
Those people were never in the hellfire club's inner circle, Emma hallucinated them.
Cassandra Nova wasnt just a telepath, she also had intangibiltiy, regeneration, psionic energy armor, telekinesis and a matter desintegration power. She walked through the Shiar Imperial Guard with Gladiator in it and had the mummudrai powers of body shift and possession on top of TP on par with chuck's. She can hold him at bay, and with Emma on her side, they can likely mindrape him too. I actually believe she can win this on her own. Dont recall Fernus himself blitzing anyone either, but it could just be my memory.