Giganta vs Hulk

Started by King Castle1 pages

Giganta vs Hulk

forum rules

hulk shitstomps

Hulk.

Originally posted by MrMind
hulk shitstomps

Giganta wins... Hulk is currently dying.

Originally posted by carver9
Giganta wins... Hulk is currently dying.
And you'll be next if you go against Hulk again! sneer

durhulk

Originally posted by Badabing
And you'll be next if you go against Hulk again! sneer

durhulk

LOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLHAHAHA

😆

I hate to say it, but Hulk wins this, although I haven't read any Hulk comics since the Zeus fight, so I'm a little behind on current Hulk.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I hate to say it, but Hulk wins this, although I haven't read any Hulk comics since the Zeus fight, so I'm a little behind on current Hulk.
what a stupid comment. you must have missed a lot more then the 2 comics since that happened to "hate" to say hulk beats giganta's lame ass

hulk's pulled tectonic plates on sakaar back together, he'd squeeze giganta into a 20 ton meatball and feed a third world village.

I hate to say it, because I hate the Hulk.

then gtfo

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I hate to say it, because I hate the Hulk.

A lot of people hate the Hulk and why didn't you answer my PM.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
then gtfo

Uh, oh, I pissed off a Hulk fanboy. Let me guess, I wouldn't like you when you're angry?

Originally posted by carver9
A lot of people hate the Hulk and why didn't you answer my PM.

I thought I did, let me check. I still have a bunch of stuff to answer in various threads and I don't have a lot of time until tomorrow.

Hulk decisively.

I'm not sure if Giganta has ever beaten Wonder Woman Post Crisis.

Originally posted by carver9
A lot of people hate the Hulk
and they can't resist trolling

Hulk. I don't think Giganta has done anything near the level needed to beat Hulk. If she actually gave Wondy a good fight, ok. But otherwise, no.

She's been, at best, a nuisance to Diana while operating under her own strength.

I don't think she can get a win over Hulk, period.

Hulk biatchslaps giganta constantly until she has enough then she runs back to DCU crying