Team Cosmic vs Annihilators

Started by Nihilist1 pages

Team Cosmic vs Annihilators

Cosmic Team
Adam Warlock
Super Skrull
Genis Vell
Black Bolt
Nova Prime

vs
Annihilator
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Galdiator
Ronan
Beta Ray Bill

who wins ?

I can see a split, if T1 is on a good day, but annihilators most likely win.

Which Warlock? Classic or current/latest?

Adams gotten weaker than stronger imo

Him > Adam (classic)
Current = Him (roughly)

Quite a few people groaned about the latest Warlock, but I rather enjoyed the whole "Quantum Mage" bit.

Annihilators more times then not.

black bolt returns

Problem is the numbers advantage. But I think Genis Vel is the most powerful member on either side.

theyre evenly numbered

Ooops *embarrassed look* I always think of 6 members to the Annihilators

Is anyone on the Cosmic team remotely as fast as Silver Surfer or Gladiator?

Originally posted by Glorificus
Is anyone on the Cosmic team remotely as fast as Silver Surfer or Gladiator?

NP and prolly Genis