Who would you have my mother sleep with..

Started by sockktroll1 pages

Who would you have my mother sleep with..

I have been reading some Blue Marvel showings, I think he could be the one... ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Would saying Bada get me banned?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Would saying Bada get me banned?
No...2guns

Re: Who would you have my mother sleep with..

Originally posted by sockktroll
I have been reading some Blue Marvel showings, I think he could be the one... ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
this was funnier when chomper did it for real. I think shuma gorath could please your mother.

Re: Re: Who would you have my mother sleep with..

Originally posted by 753
this was funnier when chomper did it for real. I think shuma gorath could please your mother.
Sorry I am not that Crazy... ๐Ÿ™ I'll go away now...

But I'LL BE BACK..... ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Lol...hahaha...wtf

man-thing

Galactus

Hulk. 'cause he's used to smashin'. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Juggernaut.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Juggernaut.
Galactus with Gem of Cytorrak and teh Power Gem

Re: Who would you have my mother sleep with..

Originally posted by sockktroll
dr. light

Re: Re: Who would you have my mother sleep with..

Originally posted by psycho gundam
dr. light

lulz

Re: Re: Who would you have my mother sleep with..

Originally posted by psycho gundam
dr. light

this

Flash awesome

Wasp.

How about Beta ray bill ๐Ÿ™‚

Angar the Screamer.