Speed Force Bart Allen Vs King Thor

Started by Prep-Man2 pages

Speed Force Bart Allen Vs King Thor

Which amped character wins?

vs

Take out CIS, PIS, and Bart multi rape.

King Thor wishes him out of existence/KMC rules.

KT

KT

KT

Bart runs away to find Wally.
Bart and Wally rape KT.

How is Bart getting his towel boy going to help?

wut?

Originally posted by Mindset
How is Bart getting his towel boy going to help?

Sorry, I've been drinking, so i understand you even less than i usually do.

Originally posted by marwash22
Bart runs away to find Wally.
Originally posted by Mindset
How is Bart getting his towel boy going to help?
Originally posted by Estacado
King Thor wishes him out of existence/KMC rules.

Won't have time.

Bart punches him one trillion times a second before Thor even begins forming the thought.

That'll be distracting.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Won't have time.

Bart punches him one trillion times a second before Thor even begins forming the thought.

That'll be distracting.

Speedforce Bart is for all intents and purposes god of kinetics.

thor stops time ftw

King Thor stomps.

On a side note: I'd have to redownload the mini, but I remember having a discussion with Enya and coming to the conclusion that despite what he should be, Bart was around light speed level in terms of speed or at least it strained him to reach that level. It's been a while.

King Thor stomps

Originally posted by Warlord
thor stops time ftw
dur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor stomps.

On a side note: I'd have to redownload the mini, but I remember having a discussion with Enya and coming to the conclusion that despite what he should be, Bart was around light speed level in terms of speed or at least it strained him to reach that level. It's been a while.

dur
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
King Thor stomps
dur

duryes

reported for spam

uhuh

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor stomps.

On a side note: I'd have to redownload the mini, but I remember having a discussion with Enya and coming to the conclusion that despite what he should be, Bart was around light speed level in terms of speed or at least it strained him to reach that level. It's been a while.

Bart could easily go beyond lightspeed prior to this boost in power.