JSA Mordru Vs Insane Genis

Started by Prep-Man2 pages

JSA Mordru Vs Insane Genis

vs

nobody?

Feats?

Owned a thunderbolt and the JSA.

Hmm, I see Genis doing the same.

Who do you think would win, or how? See if I have a counter.

I have no clue. Who do you think wins?

iono

Don't forget laughing at Shazam's best shots AT the RoE. Also he consumes Lords of Order like Dr. Fate and punked Nabu.

Originally posted by Mindset
Hmm, I see Genis doing the same.

Who do you think would win, or how? See if I have a counter.


But could Genis own a Thunderbolt in his own sanctuary? Or own Shazam in the ROE?

Yea.

Originally posted by Mindset
Yea.
Not to sure on that one... Shazam.... and Nabu were just... monsters at their best.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Not to sure on that one... Shazam.... and Nabu were just... monsters at their best.
So was Genis.

Can Genis absorb magical energies? Cause Mordru can absorb cosmic and magical energies

I'll have to check, pretty sure he could manipulate all energy.

Originally posted by Mindset
I'll have to check, pretty sure he could manipulate all energy.

Not mine.

Gaynergy?

Originally posted by Mindset
Gaynergy?

Nah. Winnergy.

It's actually sheenergy.

Originally posted by Mindset
It's actually sheenergy.

Whatever.

Point is I have Tiger Blood.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Whatever.

Point is I have Tiger Blood.

You just won my vote.