surfer going all out is no joke. exciles surfer desplayed power but if he lets go truly lets go
BBZ
Black bolt zMindsets Master
Without WOL morg is pretty useless here.
I give it to team 1.
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
Originally posted by lionking surfer solo
Lol
SEV
SevenShacklesMissa pro defunctis
In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!
..............oh yeah and Hal Jordan ftw.
SLA
SlaaneshThe forces of Chaos
split
Surfer > anyone Hal/Sinestro > Morg
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Team 2 wins.
CEL
celeyhyga17Yawning Void
Originally posted by Black bolt z Without WOL morg is pretty useless here.
I give it to team 1.
He seemed to be one of the stronger heralds to me...
SHO
shokosugiRestricted
Hal > Surfer
Sinestro > Morg
BOU
BouboumasterSenior Member
IMO, Surfer is above anyone in power in this fight. However, without WOL, I don't see Morg above either Hal or Sinestro. Also, Sinestro is a clever S.O.B, and I go against my boy Surfer, and say team 1 7,5/10 against team 2.