Batgirl vs SuperMan & Thanos

Started by wrestler4sho1 pages

Batgirl vs SuperMan & Thanos

how much skills takes you beyond your physical limits? well we will see

Cassandra Cain in WonderWoman's body

vs

SuperMan(H2H)

if she beats him, then gets to take on Thanos Pre death

vs

Thanos

she starts fresh

a HALF serious superman no sells her.

she could beat SM. not thanos though

cass is for sure a better fighter than WW?

I think so, plus, she's got the body reading gimmick, that's gotta come in handy.

Originally posted by inimalist
cass is for sure a better fighter than WW?

At least somewhat, I'd say so.

Considering that when it comes to the pure HtH parts of their fights, Di tends to already do well against Clark (it tends to be stuff like heat vision, use of flight and speed, and such, that gives him the edge), someone who's got additional advantages should come out on top.

Can she read non-human fighters? 2nd, I don't think Cassie is better than Wonder Woman. And part of that is experience.

Originally posted by inimalist
cass is for sure a better fighter than WW?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't think Cassie is better than Wonder Woman.
😂

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can she read non-human fighters?

Yes. Not that either of these two is particularly non-human, but she's trained herself to read a few odd body structures (Gorilla, Man-Bat).

She has read Superboy, Supergirl, and Bizarro Supergirl, too.