Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator is physically above anyone on team 2... I would give Bill the edge against any of them save Sentry. Nova could hold his own as well.That's why team 1 stomps and Jake, stop acting like you know me.
Based on what and to what degree?
It's not "a stomp" and I do know you Carver. Perhaps better than you know yourself. *sage nod*
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on what and to what degree?It's not "a stomp" and I do know you Carver. Perhaps better than you know yourself. *sage nod*
You already know why. Glads and Bills planet busting feats is enough to prove who is stronger. Glads speed is enough to prove his is stronger and Glads durability is enough to prove this as well.
Gladiator has one shotted Binary, Black Bolt, Skrull empowered by earth mightiest heros, and he walked through Masterson (before getting snuck attacked). He has one shotted a phoenix and he has also one shotted Vulcan. What more do you want?
I admit one thing though, Sentry and SP Hyperion would give him a fight like hell