Batman vs Wolverine with a twist

Started by Brockalizer2 pages

Batman vs Wolverine with a twist

This was inspired while reading about the various Lanterns with their Power Rings. With each ring being powered by a different trait who would win in a match between Batman with a Green ring and Wolverine with a Red power ring? Is Batman's willpower greater than Wolverine's rage? To make it interesting use the "I will walk again reclaim the mantle of the Bat" Batman from The Knight Saga and the post Fatal Attractions Wolverine in his adamantiam free feral rage state.

Batman attempts to make the ring work. Based on the last time he tried, this will take time and probably ultimately be futile.

Meanwhile, Logan stabs him in the head.

With either green or red ring, Wolverine would be monstruous.

I think Batman has shown he can wield a GL ring in continuity. And I'd take Batman's willpower over Wolverine's, or his rage.

Wolverine's will power is comparable or outright superior to Bruce's... and his rage is in a completely different Galaxy. A Red Lantern Wolverine should be a nearly insurmountable challenge for GL Batman.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's will power is comparable or outright superior to Bruce's... and his rage is in a completely different Galaxy. A Red Lantern Wolverine should be a nearly insurmountable challenge for GL Batman.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's will power is comparable or outright superior to Bruce's... and his rage is in a completely different Galaxy. A Red Lantern Wolverine should be a nearly insurmountable challenge for GL Batman.
❌

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
With either green or red ring, Wolverine would be monstruous.

I agree.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think Batman has shown he can wield a GL ring in continuity. And I'd take Batman's willpower over Wolverine's, or his rage.

then you would be sadly mistaken, I am afraid.

wolverine kills him

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
then you would be sadly mistaken, I am afraid.

Why? Batman has plenty of feats.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Why? Batman has plenty of feats.
wolverine is cooler

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wolverine is cooler

That's debatable.

Your face is debatable.

Originally posted by Mindset
Your face is debatable.

Debatably debatable?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Debatably debatable?
Debatably beautiful.

Originally posted by Mindset
Debatably beautiful.

You charmer you.

Originally posted by -Pr-
That's debatable.
want to battlezone?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
want to battlezone?

That Batman is cooler than Wolverine?

That Wolverine is cooler than Batman