DC Santa Claus vs. Odin

Started by Endless Mike1 pages

DC Santa Claus vs. Odin

How this goes?

They compare beards and share stories. 😛

Santa.

Originally posted by Newjak
They compare beards and share stories. 😛

LOL YES!

Santa: "I'm Basically omnipresent on xmas day. Deliverying presents to every damn kid in the world in no time at all"

Odin " Well I command the forces of Asgard and I have a specail force in my name!"

Santa: " Well I have a effin holiday in my name!"

Odin "I can bust galaxies and shake the multiverse!!!!"

Santa: "Some people still believe I exist IRL"

Odin: "**** You!"

Originally posted by Lord Feron

Santa: "Some people still believe I exist IRL"

Odin: "**** You!"


Roasted. 😂

There are people today who believe in Odin

Santa wins through sheer dedication

Anyone who will go to the effort to plow through Apokalips' defences and Darkseid every year just to give Darkseid a lump of coal is not going to go down until their task is done. 😛

Originally posted by Endless Mike
There are people today who believe in Odin

Santa wins

Santa (isnt he a new god like granny goddness?)

Santa.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
(isnt he a new god like granny goddness?)

No

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Santa wins through sheer dedication

Anyone who will go to the effort to plow through Apokalips' defences and Darkseid every year just to give Darkseid a lump of coal is not going to go down until their task is done. 😛

I saw the pics to that comic, and it was ****ing hilarious.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
There are people today who believe in Odin
but they're losers. at least santa claus believers have the excuse of being 8

Originally posted by SquallX
I saw the pics to that comic, and it was ****ing hilarious.
which comic?

Originally posted by Robin Dc
which comic?

DC Holiday Bash 2. It's a collection of chirstmas stories and this one is only two pages IIRC.

Ho ho ho!

Originally posted by Endless Mike
There are people today who believe in Odin

scans?

Originally posted by Endless Mike
There are people today who believe in Odin

Yeah Feron, what the Ho Ho Ho Heck were you thinking?!