Superboy Prime runs the wishbone gauntlet

Started by Estacado2 pages

Superboy Prime runs the wishbone gauntlet

So he has to rip these guys in half how far can he get?

1.Ares
2.Drax
2.Wonder Woman
3.Thor
4.Hulk (current)
5.Superman
6.Sentry ( 😖hifty: )
7.Silver Surfer
8.Thanos

Gets to Thanos.

Are they just letting him rip him in half or are they resisting likje pulling back or bracing or some sort.

Like Sentry vs Ares...

Originally posted by Estacado
Like Sentry vs Ares...

So using all his strength to resist it but just not cutting the mustard. Got it . In that case he makes it to Thor if he passes thor he will pass the next few until SS. I just don't think SBP can out right rip him in half. I don't know if SS was every shown to get ripped or cut. Mostly just messed up by large blast and blunt force.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
So using all his strength to resist it but just not cutting the mustard. Got it . In that case he makes it to Thor if he passes thor he will pass the next few until SS. I just don't think SBP can out right rip him in half. I don't know if SS was every shown to get ripped or cut. Mostly just messed up by large blast and blunt force.
sometimes his skin cracks, he is rarely cut and always by very exotic powers, sometimes e just behaves like liquid metal when damaged

Originally posted by Q99
Gets to Thanos.

Gets to Thanos

What the f*ck? His not ripping people like Thor and Superman in half. No one this side of Skyfathers is doing that type of shit.

Stops at Wonder Woman (assuming this Drax is the new Vindieseled one, not classic behemoth).

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What the f*ck? His not ripping people like Thor and Superman in half. No one this side of Skyfathers is doing that type of shit.

this^

Originally posted by MetalIsDead
Stops at Wonder Woman (assuming this Drax is the new Vindieseled one, not classic behemoth).
correct and current drax shouldnt be above ares durability-wise

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What the f*ck? His not ripping people like Thor and Superman in half. No one this side of Skyfathers is doing that type of shit.
You mad 😖hifty:

Stops at 3.

I don't know, but I think he makes it to Silver Surfer and fails.

Stops at Wonder Woman

Rage is going all apeshit....😛

I'd be amazed if he could tear Wonder Woman in half.

WTF? Gets to Thanos?

Based on what? 😬

Like PR and others just said, it would be amazing if he could get past 3. Anything past that is just absurd. Hell, he probably can't even rip Conner in half.

I'd be surprised if he gets passed 3.