DoS Doomsday vs Wolverage

Started by Brockalizer1 pages

DoS Doomsday vs Wolverage

This is a pretty straight forward matchup. First to die loses.

Wolverage (Gamma irradiated Wolverine)

vs

Doomsday-Death of Superman version(I had to pick a version capable of being beaten to death to keep it a fair fight, HP Doomsday is too powerful)

This is not spite, just curiosity.

Re: DoD Doomsday vs Wolverage

Originally posted by Brockalizer
This is a pretty straight forward matchup. First to die loses.

Wolverage (Gamma irradiated Wolverine)

vs

Doomsday-Death of Superman version(I had to pick a version capable of being beaten to death to keep it a fair fight, HP Doomsday is too powerful)

This is not spite, just curiosity.

My bad it should say DoS Doomsday vs Wolverage

Re: DoD Doomsday vs Wolverage

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Wolverage (Gamma irradiated Wolverine)
What?

Re: Re: DoD Doomsday vs Wolverage

Originally posted by Parmaniac
What?
Wolverine with hulk strength prob

Re: Re: DoD Doomsday vs Wolverage

Originally posted by Parmaniac
What?

Wolverage was one of the gamma irradiated heros from World War Hulks and Hulked Out Heros. Basically a "Hulked out" Wolverine with berzerker rage, super senses, adamantium skeleton, and super healing factor. Only real feat though that I've seen is wiping his ass with a "Hulked out" Captain America.

What are Wolverage's stats and what not?

Wolverage not many feats other than what was mentioned. But imo he is like logan is crazy steroids. Not quite Hulk with a adamantium set of claws and wolverine's skills. I would say feats say DD crushes him. But who knows wolverine might get a like swipe at the eyes.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wolverage not many feats other than what was mentioned. But imo he is like logan is crazy steroids. Not quite Hulk with a adamantium set of claws and wolverine's skills. I would say feats say DD crushes him. But who knows wolverine might get a like swipe at the eyes.

Pretty sure DD fought the JLA blindfolded...so an eye injury isn't going to be a game ender.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
My bad it should say DoS Doomsday vs Wolverage
I've edited the OP and thread title.

Any kind of strength increase for Wolverine isn't a safe person for anyone to fight.

This would be a really fun fight to see. I think it would be a long fight.